COVERACK BRIDGES STAMPS IN THE 1920’S

‹ Return to Street ‘Kennels’

COVERACK BRIDGES STAMPS IN THE 1920'S

Photograph is from the Tin Streams of Wendron by Justin Brooke.

COVERACK BRIDGES STAMPS IN THE 1920’S

On the extreme right is TOM JOHNS, a native of Breage, who managed the stamps assisted by his son THOMAS WILLIAM JOHNS and the two others (names unknown).

This view is full of facinating detail.

On the far left an unusually broad water wheel drives a set of stamps, rag frames are in the foreground and at the rear of the shed on the right is a round frame.

Tom JOHNS is working a KIEVE.

On the skyline is the WHEAL DREAM ENGINE HOUSE & STACK, pasr of TRUMPET CONSOLS demolished in the 1940’s

(photo ERIC EDMONDS)

Photograph is from the Tin Streams of Wendron by Justin Brooke.

COVERACK BRIDGES STAMPS IN THE 1920’S

On the extreme right is TOM JOHNS, a native of Breage, who managed the stamps assisted by his son THOMAS WILLIAM JOHNS and the two others (names unknown).

This view is full of facinating detail.

On the far left an unusually broad water wheel drives a set of stamps, rag frames are in the foreground and at the rear of the shed on the right is a round frame.

Tom JOHNS is working a KIEVE.

On the skyline is the WHEAL DREAM ENGINE HOUSE & STACK, pasr of TRUMPET CONSOLS demolished in the 1940’s

(photo ERIC EDMONDS)

Top